Commentary on current events, politics, government, and popular culture from John Sheirer, author of the book, Make Common Sense Common Again.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Voted Today ... Guess Who For


My classes were cancelled today, so I did some storm clean up and then took a break to go into town and vote absentee (one of the consequences of living in Massachusetts and teaching in Connecticut).

With each passing election, voting feels more important to me. I'm thrilled to live in a country where I can cast a ballot, and I'm very happy with my choices.

###

Update: Someone on Facebook called me a "two-time loser" when I posted this photo. Rude and wrong is a bad combination. 

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. No anonymous comments, swearing, bullying, or other types of ignorance please. (This isn't FoxNation.com, after all.)